Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Pleated, Zippered Purse

Here's a cute pleated purse I've been working on for xmas presents :) There are several tutorials/variations of this purse online, but I found the most helpful one to be this one. So far I've made 2 of these bags, but I plan to make morecuz they're so much fun :). My favourite part is picking out the colour schemes! so yummy :) I thought this would make a great make-up bag or evening bag for a special occasion ('cause it's got the removable wristlet strap) ...oh, and ps. sorry for the poor photos, they were taken indoors, at night time which I know is a big no-no, but here in Canada at this time of year, it's dark out when I leave home for work, and dark out again by the time I get home from work! Haha, oh Canada, gotta love it here <3










No comments:

Post a Comment